Enter the Tarra Festival Parade
- All Vehicles entered into the parade must be in a roadworthy condition with respect to the brake system, driver access and ventilation, exhaust system, steering, brake lights, turning indicator lights, visibility for the driver, including effective rear vision on both sides & warning devices.The Tarra Festival Parade Marshall reserves the right to deem a vehicle unsafe.
- All drivers of vehicles must be licensed.
- Vehicles are to be used in a safe manner at all times.
- All persons participating in the parade are to obey instructions from the parade marshals.
- Maximum speed is 5kph.
- Safe distance of 30 metres between floats.
- Children on floats to be seated at all times, remain wholly within the float or vehicle. No arms and legs hanging over the side of the float. Children participating in the parade are to be supervised by an adequate number of adults
- No objects to be thrown from the floats or vehicles. (eg. No Easter Eggs or Lollies)
- The float organiser must ensure the safety of any structures, bunting, decorations and passengers.
- Any horses or donkeys in the parade must either be pulling a carriage of some description or being led. Horses being ridden are permitted if they are part of a group carrying their own insurance.
- Other animals can be ridden, led, carried in a vehicle or pull a carriage of some description with the exception of cows who must be in a vehicle or move in adherence to the Droving Laws.
TARRA FESTIVAL PARADE ENTRY
PO BOX 289
YARRAM, VIC 3971